Monitor and track hurricanes and tropical storms with this all-inclusive free app from 16 WAPT News. Interactive maps, forecasts, local shelters, evacuation zones and emergency numbers are right at your fingertips. See if you’re in the storm’s path by viewing the latest cone of uncertainty and forecast models. The easy-to-follow “threat meter” shows you when there’s reason for concern and when all is quiet. Get thorough checklists to prepare your family, home and pets. Receive up-to-the-minute information from the 16 WAPT newsroom and instant access to Facebook, Twitter, and updates from Mississippi's most experienced meteorologist plus key government agencies. You’ll be prepared, up to date, and connected to what’s going on when Hurricanes and Tropical Storms strike before, during, and after the storm. This is the one “must-have” app for hurricane season.
• Live Video
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines from Central Mississippi's source for breaking news, weather
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more Info to help you prepare and stay safe
• Share your storm photos and videos with "u local" - they may be shown on TV
Hurricane Tracker 16 WAPT News is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Hurricane Tracker 16 WAPT News (version 4.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.